Monday, November 3, 2008

Yunho Talks About Jeon Ji Hyun


Dong Bang Shin Ki’s U-Know YunHo has revealed yet again his love for Jeon Ji Hyun.

YunHo was on Mnet “My Favourite” recently when he said that, “I was affected (had an impact on) when I saw Jeon Ji Hyun in the movie ‘My Sassy Girl’”.

He was asked about his ideal type of girl, and his answer was, “Jeon Ji Hyun is the complete form for my ideal type of girl. She has my ideal type of long hair.”

YunHo also revealed that “Shin Seung Hoon’s ‘I Believe’ is my life’s OST.”

“I rewatched ‘My Sassy Girl’ like over 100 times. The movie has an impact on me when I watch it. The moment I see Jeon Ji Hyun (in the movie), I become dazed the rest of the day.”

This episode of “My Favourite” will be aired on 13th October at 11pm on Mnet.

No comments: